When buying a used car, you should definitely study the VIN number to get the most information about what you are buying. Knowing the identification number of the car, you can turn to specialized Internet resources (traffic police sites, public Services, car Code, etc.) to find out:
- who is the manufacturer and the real owner of the vehicle;
- how the car was used (whether it was in a taxi);
- are there any restrictions, encumbrances, or collateral history;
- technical characteristics of the machine;
- release date, exact mileage, hit in an accident, whether it was stolen;
- complete set, color and type of body painting, type of upholstery in the cabin.
Checking the vehicle by the VIN code also helps to avoid confusion with data and outright fraud by Resellers.
Get free VIN check about the history of ownership and operation of the car by VIN, you can on the portal “VinRush»
So, to eliminate problems and deceptive schemes when buying a car, it is advisable to study its VIN number and check the history of the car based on “VinRush». This will take you no more than 10-15 minutes. At the same time, you do not need to know the structure and content of the identification code thoroughly – this specialized Internet resource will decipher the marking itself, and will give you all the necessary information.